It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday

Preparing for the break:

I have been working around the clock to get my information updated on all my students for Gold so that during the fall break I do not have to work. I had a plan this weekend but found it quickly derailed by my lack of motivation. This seems to be happening more and more and I have had enough. I will be working on a new workout plan to increase energy. I sure hope it works because otherwise this is going to be a long week instead of a break.
 I have bought a new water bottle that tracks how many bottles I have had. A new watch that tracks how much I walk and a new workout video to jump start all of this. Wish me luck.
http://www.jillianmichaels.com/
Jillian Michael's workout plan here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you much luck
    sounds like you're off to a great start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a week but I finally took out that disc and did the workout. It was 20 min. of hard work, but I did it and I felt awesome afterwards. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.