It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I have never ever been to a pumpkin patch and was a little unsure of the fun that I was about to embark on when my sister suggested we do this. But my boys were excited, so this weekend we went. It was a lot of fun, we went on a hayride, the boys had their faces painted, and horse riding. The petting zoo was my favorite. A little family fun never hurt anyone.

I want to train for this






A big pumpkin

Itty Bitty


The Pumpkin patch

The pumpkin patch



My dad doing a car race. He won!



Grandpa and my oldest

A rare shot as grandma is usually the one snapping the photos

Add caption











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.