It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our World Tuesday



 

As I was walking in my house, I looked up and the blue skies of Arizona greeted me! I am one of those people that love the heat. Even this morning when it was 111 I was outside enjoying a cup of coffee and talking to friends as the world around me slept. Which was awesome because some of those people for a little while were my own children.

This was a photo from Google. Storms, Waves and Rain, never underestimate our world. Despite the storm there is a light that shines in the background. I am surrounded my comfort in knowing that no matter what our world seems to throw at us there are people that survive.




I'm Linking with Our World Tuesday-People have the most amazing photos.





2 comments:

  1. Blue, blue sky ... I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love living in Arizona because you can always see the blue sky.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.