It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Science Experiment

I found a really cool 1.00 science book for 2nd-3rd grade students at Target.  My youngest was up early and wanted to do one of the experiments. He preferred to grow gummy bears, but I didn't have any at hand so instead we did the ball in water spinning one.

 The experiment is that you spin a rubber ball and then a tennis ball to see which one spins faster. Macen and I discussed why the rubber ball went faster.



 Macen then wanted to see what happens when you put a cracker in water. Lucky for me he was willing to eat them so, they didn't get wasted. We also talked about the fact that when you tip a bowl twice, water spills.

Linking with Kids E Connection for Color Friday: http://www.kids-e-connection.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.