It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday

Last Monday I got the idea that I needed to do something fun with my kids, but before I could do that I needed to get some work done. I decided to go to IKEA. They have a place for the kids to play, a food court where I thought I would be able to work and then I could look for the pillows I have been looking for.
I wish

My oldest checking out the cupboards

Clothes hampers on the wall


Awesome light


 Instead when I got there, My oldest was too tall for the play area and so instead of working I was able to enjoy spending time with my oldest. Which worked out even better.

These shelves would be awesome in the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.