It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, September 10, 2012

Teaching Preschool

Officially I have been teaching preschool for one month. I can't say I'm acclimated as on the weekends I tend to want to just sit and do nothing all weekend. Then come Sunday night I rush around the house trying to finish up all of the stuff I failed to do on Friday and Saturday, however, I am able to now get up during the week on time.  And I have managed to stay up till 8:30 or 9:00 most nights during the week. These little ones sure are a lot of work.  We're up, we're down, we're crawling on the ground.  I have to say though, I love it and do hope that eventually I will get my energy level where it needs to be so that I can be more productive during the week.





Last week we ventured outside for our first recess and it went really well. When it is cooler we will be venturing out everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.