It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pink Saturday

This week's Pink is a chair that has seen better days but still holds a place close to my heart. It is the first chair I was able to afford nine years ago, when I moved away from my family in Arizona and moved to Wyoming to start over with my son. And although the look is a little rough it is the perfect coffee in the morning, porch chair.


I'm linking with: How Sweet the Sound and ishoppe

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I use a chair just like this for when I do my craft Fairs. They are so comfy and great for when you need to sit all day long!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. It is comfy which is part of why the look has not impacted me keeping it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are beautiful, wish I was the one that designed them.

      Delete
    2. They are beautiful, wish I was the one that designed them.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.