It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WorkOut Wednesday

My Workout Progress:

    Today my mom and I enjoyed a detoxification foot bath at the Mustard seed. It was tons of fun and very relaxing. If you have never had this done and are into holistic medicine I highly recommend it. After that we have some time before my resting metabolism test. So, I took my mom to grab some lunch. When we were finished I went back to the Mustard Seed.

A resting metabolism test told me how many calories I burn in rest. This is fantastic because now I know exactly how many calories I need to burn in order to lose weight based specifically on how many calories I am burning just sitting. 

http://www.fitnesswave.com/portal/portal/getdunked/services/restingmetabolic
This test is a little uncomfortable. They plug your nose and then put a scuba mask on your face that you have to breath into as normal as possible. However, the results are fantastic because it gives you a readout of how many calories you burn when laying around so you know exactly how many calories you need to eat in order to lose optimal amount of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.