It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Work-Out Update

New Running shoes.

I was going to go to the runner's den in Phoenix today. It is a place that analyzes how you run in order to provide a better running shoe for you. They look at what part of your foot hits the ground in order to give you the shoe that will let you be successful. Then they talk to you about increasing your ability to run long distance. However, time got away from me and I didn't want to put it off another week. So, instead I went to Sketchers. My favorite place. I needed new work shoes, so I purchased some bright pink ones to keep my spirits peppy. Then I found some that are specific to other work outs and then running shoes. Merry Christmas to me. And tomorrow I begin running at 5:00 AM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.