It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Making a Change

For years I have been caught between the wild, out-of-control, lose canyon adult I sometimes am who pushes the line of professional dress. While other times, I am that overly responsible, never do anything to cross the line, polite respectful adult.  At times, I feel that I have become two people, one person at work and another in my home life.  Anyone else have this problem?

I'm on so many hours of the day that by the time I get home, I want to kick off the shoes, let down my hair, stay up late and get crazy.  However, when 10'o clock rolls around then the responsible you have to be up at 5:00 am person takes over.  I guess that's why it's good that I have a break during Summer's gives me a chance to relax and just be me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.