It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I know it's late but I wanted to say a little thanks

My hero, my friend, my co-author
She lifts me up when I'm on the ground
Never let's me stay there for long 
She is a mother, entrepreneur, author, wife, visionist, and speaker to name a few
She motivates me when I need encouraging
But never lets me dwell on something to long
She listens when I need her and helps me achieve
My mom believes in me and helps me to believe in myself
Amazing, inspirational, powerful
are just a few of the words I'd use
to describe my
mom

Happy Mother's day Mom, I love you. Thanks for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.