It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, May 7, 2012

Homework

Doing Homework with my son is a feat of crazy strength and Patience.  The skills in math he just learned last week, he did completely wrong, not because he doesn't know it but because it is easier then completing it.  Ideas on motivating him to spend his time doing it correctly are appreciated.  Last week I started him on a new plan, if he volunteers to do his homework, practice his instrument and then clean his room and I don't have to, "nag" him then I will let him stay up later.  In return this evening, I get told, "Well, you said I needed to do it, you didn't say I had to do it right."

Ugh, child. I want to scream, why do it at all if you don't want to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.