It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, February 25, 2013

Amazing Monday

This last week I was given an amazing opportunity to attend a conference for PLC's. It was three days of inspiring speakers and amazing opportunities. I also, enjoyed some company with friends I worked with last year.

Lessons I learned:

1. You can complain or you can look in the mirror and make a change.

2. You are only as smart as the information you posses unless you work with a team

3. Keep your eye on the ball

4. The real work starts when you get back to your site

5. If you want real change, you must first confront the elephants in the room

 Although, I'm sure each one of these was something I knew before the speakers helped me see all of this information in a new light.




 And of course a delicious lunch always helps increase the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.