Lessons I learned:
1. You can complain or you can look in the mirror and make a change.
2. You are only as smart as the information you posses unless you work with a team
3. Keep your eye on the ball
4. The real work starts when you get back to your site
5. If you want real change, you must first confront the elephants in the room
Although, I'm sure each one of these was something I knew before the speakers helped me see all of this information in a new light.
And of course a delicious lunch always helps increase the fun.