It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Early Childhood Education Bootcamp

The planning begins for my new job. It started with an awesome boot camp on a variety of topics for early childhood teachers.  I really enjoyed myself, particularly the new people I met. I got great ideas, on Dialogic reading and continual progress monitoring.  While there I heard a story that reminded me of the importance of never using my personal cell phone for work projects. That poor assistant who accidentally sent naked photos of her husband to a teacher, thinking they were photos of students.  And if the great ideas weren't enough, I enjoyed a fabulous lunch with banana cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.