It Works Opportunity

It Works Opportunity
Health and Wellness coming your way

Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Fun

Yesterday my husband and I were discussing whether to purchase a new t.v. We have an older one downstairs that was my husband's grandmother. It is older but for the most part works well.  But as we have received some bonuses this Holiday season, we thought we might upgrade to a flat screen t.v.  I said we might be able to purchase one on sale for a couple hundred dollars. In the back seat of the car my five year old says, "Why buy one, I'll just ask Santa." I love that he still believes in Santa and he wants to help us save money. 

Happy Holidays Everyone!
May all your wishes come true.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will reply to your comment shortly.