I've been nominated for a Liebster Award! I must admit to feeling quite humbled by this and honored. Thank you so very much D. Jean Quarles Journaling - The Writer's Life. I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you,
Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, pleasant and valued.
This is an award with a purpose. It is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to recognize their blog and encourage them to continue blogging. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to receive this kindness.
1. Give 11 random facts about myself.
2. Answer the 11 questions D. Jean Quarles asked me.
3. Nominate 11 people for this award.
4. Make up 11 original questions for my nominees to answer about themselves.
Alright Let's start this exciting process:
11 facts about me:
1. I love to work and have four jobs
2. Writing and Reading are my relaxation activities
3. I want to be a mix between Beth (dog the bounty hunter's wife) and Rizzoli
4. I have ran in five 5K races, and will be completing my first mud run this year
5. I've completed 35 days of Tapout XL
6. My favorite color is blue
7. I have a co-authored self-published book and have two articles published in a dental magazine
8. I'm a true Aquarius
9. Power and Passion drive me
10. I live for big dreams and changes
11. I never want to disappoint my family as they are my true best friends
11 questions asked from blogger
My Original 11 Questions for the Nominees:
1. What does your creative space look like?
It is in my head, with big posters about dreaming big, and extra sticky notes
2. How do you create balance in your life?
By taking a break when I need it and pushing through when things need to be done
3. Inside? Or outside?
Outside, especially when it's 80 degrees
4. What is your favorite tree?
Chocolate Mint Tree
5. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee all the way
6. What types of books do you read?
Anything and everything-especially sex, drama and bounty hunting
7. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
It is a reflection of all things in my life
8. If I came to visit, how would I know what your favorite color is?
You wouldn't my space is for my kids not me
9. What do you do for summertime relief from the heat?
Drink a peach green tea lemonade from Starbucks
10. What is your best feature?
My Eyes, they are the window to how happy I am
11. Flats, wedges, heels or boots?
Everything, I think I'm adaptable enough to where whatever the situation calls for.
11 blogs that have done an amazing job of capturing special
moments in time:
1. Bolzano Daily Photos
2. Photo Fun
3. Chronicles from the shore
4. Photo Roma: Tiburtina Reflections
5. Taken for granted
6. Taking the dive
8. Stockport Daily Photo
9. My Thoughts and Photos
10. Tulsa Gentleman
11. Sara's Fave Photos Blog
Questions for you:
1. Dark Chocolate or Mint Chocolate?
2. What get's you motivated?
3. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
4. What do you spend a majority of your day doing?
5. If you could be famous what would you be famous for?
6. What animal is closest to you?
7. What is your biggest obstacle?
8. One thing on your bucket list?
9. Hot or cold?
10. Greatest success?
11. Song you sing when you just need to smile?